Entering primary school is the first milestone in your child’s education.
The Primary Level years are an important phase, as they lay the foundation for your child’s learning. During these formative years, our Primary Education curriculum and programme aims to build every child’s confidence and desire to learn, and expose him/her to the different aspects of learning in both academic and non-academic areas. On top of developing a well-rounded Primary Level education, we believe that the inculcation of good values help to build good attitudes.
- Six years of Primary Level education
- Focus on the development of 21st Century Skills
- Pupils are encouraged to take part in various activities and community involvement programmes.
- Holistic Assessment
- Outdoor Learning through local educational trips
- At the end of six years, pupils sit for the Singapore International Primary School Examination (iPSLE)