Our Secondary Education curriculum and programme continues our well-rounded Primary Level education curriculum and programme in developing the passion for learning and preparing him/her for further education. It will also shape his/her career aspirations, readiness to take on the responsibilities of an adult and a citizen, and his/her ability to overcome challenges in life and be successful in his/her own way.
- Four years of Secondary Level education
- Pupils are encouraged to take part in various activities and community involvement programmes.
- Focus on the development of 21st Century Skills
- At the end of four years, pupils sit for the Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).
- After the IGCSEs, students can continue to take the International A Levels and diploma courses at our school.
- Students have options to further study in USA, UK, Singapore, Australia, China or Canada through our network of colleges and universities.
For more information about the IGCSE, please click this link.